[FACEBOOK] Q&A Time With KANG SEUNG YOON (강승윤)

SEUNG YOON is carefully writing his answers.

What question is SEUNG YOON answering to?
Check out for his Q&A sheet and find out what he's thinking.
 [TRANS]

1. How has your life changed since you debuted? (Mladen Minogly)

SEUNGYOON: I did release a solo album but I am in the middle of participating in the program 'WIN', so I am practicing and training everyday. I see more experienced artists still training and receiving lessons, and I am simply grateful that I am provided with an environment to do the same, which makes me work harder. I am still more used to being called the 'trainee' KANG SEUNG YOON rather than an 'artist'.


2. How does it feel to be part of the survival program for picking a new boy group? (락뀨).

SEUNGYOON: I am becoming an expert of survival program... Frankly, when I first heard about it, I thought, "Again?", but now I am more desperate than anyone to make a debut with my teammates!


3. What kind of music do you listen to and what is your favourite group?? (Izabela Filipowska)

SEUNGYOON: I like any songs disregarding their genre (rock, hip-hop, R&B, soul and more). There are so many bands I like but if I had to choose one, I would say One Republic for a foreign band, and for Korean bands, there are the respected BIGBANG, 2NE1 from the same agency and Epik High.


4. While you were a trainee, what was the comment that was most encouraging to you? Go Kang Seung Yoon!! (조유진)

SEUNGYOON: The most encouraging comment would be what my boss YANG HYUN SUK, the CEO of the agency, said to me: "You are doing well now, but you can go even further than that!"


5. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?:) (Patrycja Piłat)

SEUNGYOON: I would love to have the power to turn back time. I want to go back to the past when I spent time not knowing what I want to do and use that time to learn how to dance. I want to spend that time more efficiently.


6. Hmm...Do you think you handsome?...haha I think you're very handsome ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ (洪若涵)

SEUNGYOON: I think I could be cute and charming... lol


7. what's your favorite food ? (馬鈺家)

SEUNGYOON: Um... I think my mother's home-made chop steak is the best!


8. What is your feeling when you 1st time stand on the stage? (GS)

SEUNGYOON: Actually I was way too nervous to remember anything...


9. Please tell me the song that you listen to most frequently. (^o^)/* (Sachiko Kamesaki)

SEUNGYOON: Because of the heat wave of the scorching summer, it would be my Wild and Young? Lol


10. You can see from the massive comments from international fans that you are very popular, how do you feel when you see reactions like these? (채주리)

SEUNGYOON: Firstly I would like to thank everyone. It makes me think I should work harder and harder so that I don't disappoint my fans who have high expectations for me. I cannot wait to see my fans overseas!! I miss U~


cr: KANG SEUNG YOON Official FB page